WRITE IT NOW VERSION 4

I just began using Write It Now version 4 to write my novel for National Novel Writing Month.

http://www.ravensheadservices.com/

I am creating the cast of characters first. Write It Now has an excellent tool for creating characters of great depth. This feature makes it fun to craft your characters, trait-by-trait, and fault-by-fault.

Write It Now version 4 includes prompts that help guide you as you fill in the personality of each character in your novel. Then when you are writing, the character profile is just a mouse-click away for reference. This is a very handy feature that eliminates the need for a stack of index cards or "sticky" notes attached to some object near your computer.

I want to create all of the characters first, then I will begin to outline the novel in preparation for the official launch of National Novel Writing Month 2014.

This is my first use of this novel-writing software, so I'm not fully comfortable with it yet. I will let you know about my experience utilizing this Write It Now upon completion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learn about & help the program that feeds Jackson's school children & pick up a great read on January 31

Worth dying for

The Jackson, Michigan 2022 Southside Festival Series Authors & Writers Expo